A delicious Pad Thai that you can have on the table in under 20 minutes.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 400g’s of sliced chicken, pork, or whole peeled prawns (or a combination)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced or 1/4 cup sliced garlic chives
- ½ cup bean sprouts (optional)
- Lemon wedges to serve
How To Cook
- Place Rice Stick Noodles in a heat-safe bowl and cover with boiling water. Use a fork to stir and separate the noodles then leave to soak for about 5 minutes or until softened. Drain noodles and rinse with cold water. Set aside for later.
- Heat oil over high heat and fry your favourite meat or prawns for up to 5 minutes (2-3 mins for prawns) or until just cooked through. Push everything to one side of the pan and add egg to the empty side. Let egg set for a minute or until just starting to firm up, break up egg with spatula, then toss through your meat or prawns. Add softened Rice Stick Noodles to the pan, along with my Pad Thai satay Sauce. Use tongs to separate and toss noodles through the sauce until mixed through.
- Remove pan from heat and toss through spring onions or garlic chives. Top with bean sprouts (if using) and serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over just before eating. Enjoy!