A family-friendly stir-fry noodle dish with vermicelli noodles recipe and a hint of mild curry flavour.
IN THIS PACK
- rice vermicelli noodles
- curry powder
- baby corn
- Singapore noodle sauce
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 400g thinly sliced chicken, pork and/or prawns
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cups vegetables (e.g. sliced cabbage, capsicum, snow peas or carrot)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Optional: fresh coriander leaves and/or sliced spring onion to garnish
How To Cook
- Place Rice Vermicelli Noodles in a large bowl, cover with cold water and soak for 10 minutes to soften. Drain noodles and cut into shorter strips using scissors or a knife. Set aside for later.
- Place 2 tablespoons of water in a small bowl. Now choose your curry flavour. Mix 1 sachet into the water for a mild flavour and both sachets for maximum flavour. It’s up to you! Set aside your curry powder mixture for later.
- Heat oil over high heat and stir-fry onion, meat and/or seafood until almost cooked. Drain and discard the liquid from the Baby Corn and add them to the pan along with your 2 cups of veggies. Stir-fry for another minute or until your chosen additions are just cooked. Push everything over to one side of the pan and add beaten eggs to the empty side. Let egg set for a minute or until just starting to firm up, then toss it through the rest of your stir-fry.
- Now add your softened noodles, the curry powder mixture you made in Step 2 and my tasty Singapore Noodle Sauce. Toss everything together until well combined. Remove from heat, top with spring onion or coriander (if you’ve got them). Now it’s time to eat!