A fragrant Thai Basil & Chilli Stir-Fry that you can have on the table in under 20 minutes.
IN THIS PACK
- jasmine rice
- Thai basil & chilli paste
- stir-fry sauce mix
- 300g sliced chicken, beef, pork or prawns
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cups chopped vegetables (I love broccoli, baby corn, snow peas and capsicum)
How To Cook
- Put my Jasmine Rice in a saucepan with 2 cups of cold water. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to low, put the lid on and cook gently for about 12-14 minutes, giving it a stir after about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stand, covered for 5 mins. Fluff up with a fork before serving.
- Combine meat and my Thai Basil and Chilli Paste in a large bowl.
- Heat oil in a wok or frypan. Fry onion and garlic for 1 min. Add vegetables and my Stir Fry Sauce Mix. Stir Fry for about 2 mins. Then add meat/prawns along with my Thai Basil and Chilli Paste and stir fry for about 1 minute until just cooked. Serve with the rice.
Use the same amount of water if you’re using a rice cooker. For a big basil hit, toss some fresh basil through your stir fry just before serving. If you like it spicy, simply add some sliced chillies with your onion and garlic.