A classic Thai Green Curry that you can have on the table in under 20 minutes.
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 400g’s of sliced chicken, beef or prawns
- 1 cup of vegetables (eg. green beans or thick slices of zucchini)
- Steamed rice to serve
How To Cook
- Heat oil over medium heat and fry my Green Curry Paste for about a minute or until it starts to smell yummy.
- Now is the time to pour in the creamy Coconut Milk and 1 cup of water.
- Add the fragrant Dried Herbs. Add the Fish Sauce. Wait for the curry to start simmering again.
- Open up those tasty Bamboo Shoots, drain away the liquid and pop them into your curry along with your favourite meat or prawns and vegetables. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until your chosen additions are cooked to your liking. Serve with steamed rice and enjoy!
Spice it how you like: For more spice, chop up the dried chillies before you add them. For less spice, don’t use any dried chillies and add an ½ cup of water.